Bezlio: Mobile Accessibility to any Cloud or On-Premises ERP & CRM
Bezlio is a revolutionary platform that allows you to utilize the cloud to access and interact with your data using apps, analytics, and dashboards, all without requiring you to expose your private enterprise data to the Internet. On-premises ERP and CRM can be made available to mobile users, without moving or copying data. Blend your cloud-based CRM data with your local ERP data!
That is the key feature of Bezlio...being able to provide mobile access to your data without opening ports to your internal network to the Internet. This tool changes the way we approach each and every customization and integration project. Instead of complex security and data access problems to overcome, we utilize our Bezlio infrastructure to deliver better, less expensive solutions for web apps, portals, and dashboards.
How Does It Work?
Using Bezlio's data connectors for Epicor ERP, VISUAL, P21, Salesforce and more, we can now build anything from simple dashboards and database analytics to complex product configurators and mobile applications that integrate with your on-premises applications and databases. Applications can be developed and deployed in what we describe as "hyper-rapid." Using Bezl templates and some HTML coding, you can develop a mobile enterprise application that communicates with live data in as little as an hour or two.
Bezlio is a stable SaaS service that was built with security as the primary requirement of every movement of your data. We use a secure token system with end-to-end AES256 level encryption and customizable user security levels.
- No open ports required on your firewall!
- Absolutely no data is stored in the cloud. All data remains secured behind your firewall inside of your network.
- Security tokens ensure each device is trusted and permitted by administrators.
- Only administrators can determine who can connect and what data to share and they can easily break the data connection by revoking just one of the security tokens on either side of the connection.
- All data transfers are encrypted with AES256 level encryption.
- Bezlio Cloud operates within Microsoft's secure Azure cloud infrastructure.