Job Posting - Experienced .NET Epicor Developer
SaberLogic is actively seeking an experienced .NET Epicor developer to work within our Epicor ERP custom solutions, custom integration and Epicor consulting group. If your experience fits our needs, we would love to have you apply!
SaberLogic is leading the field in custom development and integration programming for the Epicor and Infor VISUAL Manufacturing ERP systems. We are currently looking for an experienced .NET developer who has experience consulting with customers, experience with ERP systems, is self-motivated, and loves to be challenged with unique projects.
What Will You Be Doing as an Epicor Developer?
- You will be consulting with our clients to analyze and understand what their needs are, their objectives, desired features, and any input and output requirements.
- Then you will analyze, define, and document the client's requirements, taking into account data requirements, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, and any interfaces with other systems, checks, controls, and outputs.
- Based on that, you will then write up functional and technical specifications for projects, estimating project feasibility, cost, and development time.
- Then you will convert those designs and specification into .NET code, designing screens and UI to exceed customer expectations.
- After testing and revising the application internally, you will work with the client to prototype, test and debug the application within their environment.
- You will also have the opportunity to document the application and its behavior, provide training and ongoing technical support to the customer.
What Qualifications Do You Need?
- Education and/or Experience - A bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required Development Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of .NET Development software, SQL Database software.
- Would Love to Have Skills: Epicor ERP Manufacturing software; Infor VISUAL Manufacturing ERP; Crystal Reports; SQL Reporting Services.
What Else Are We Looking For?
We are looking for individuals who are analytical, design focused and problem solvers. Consulting also requires strong project management acumen along with interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to deliver exceptional customer service.
What Projects Might I Be Working On?
If you would like to apply for this Epicor developer position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.